This policy applies to Southside Medical website only.
Southside Medical treatment of your personal information is governed by;
• The Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018,
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016
• EU Privacy and Electronic Communications and Regulations 2003 plus a lot of respect and common sense from the team at Southside Medical!
We collect non-identifiable personal information or aggregated information when you visit our website. When you visit our website the following information is retained about that visit:
• the IP address of the visitor’s web server;
• the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
• the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used;
• Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded);
• the type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
Southside Medical will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy to never disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by Southside Medical, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.
For further information please refer to:https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/